The following set of instructions describe how to set when an event will be published and removed from your website.
Note: You can also follow these instructions at a template level, and the setting will be applied to all future events associated with the event template. Existing events will need to be updated individually.
- From the main menu select Events.
- Create a new Event/Template, or select an existing Event/Template you would like to edit and press Edit.
- Navigate to the Website tab.
- Click Edit on the Display on website setting.
- Select when the event will be displayed on the website. Either;
- Now (Immediately)
- From (X) number of days, weeks, or hours - before the event starts
- On a specific date and time.
- Select when event will be removed from the website. Either;
- When registrations close
- When the event starts
- When the event ends
- On a specific date and time
- Press Save.
Other articles that may be helpful: