Arlo allows you to accept payments and make refunds by credit card through the Arlo Shopping Cart. PxPay 2.0 is a platform independent e-commerce solution provided by Payment Express that integrates directly with Arlo. You can choose to have clients directed to a DPS payment page or embed the payment page as an iFrame into your checkout.
Using a Hosted Payment Page to accept sensitive card data, PxPay2.0 provides a financially secure and compliant solution without exposing merchants to sensitive information.
Note: The Payment Express integration supports full and partial credit card refunds being completed within Arlo.
Note: Arlo is compatible with Payment Express' new protocol (TLS 1.2).
In this Article
- Payment Process
- Approved Merchant Providers for your Region
- Service Setup Process
- Setup Payment Express Integration in Arlo
The following diagram illustrates the payment process for an order placed through your website where payment is by credit card.
Approved Merchant Providers for your Region
Payment Express requires you to have a merchant account with one of their approved providers.
View a list of the approved providers within your region
If you are a New Zealand customer, you can check the Merchant activation guide to get an indication on what Payment Express will require from your particular bank.
Service Setup Process
The following process outlines the steps needed to create the necessary payment express account to integrate with Arlo. Note: Depending on your merchant this process may take up to two weeks.
Setup Payment Gateway service with Payment Express (DPS)
- Apply online at https://sec.paymentexpress.com/pxmi/apply
- Fill in the form with your contact and organisation details.
- In the Payment Information section - select the bank you have/will have your merchant account with and in the Pay By section, select Credit Card.
- Once the form has been submitted a Payment Express Representative will be in touch.
- When they contact you, let them know you would like to apply for Payment Express Hosted ‘PX Pay 2.0’ and 'PX Post'. Also, let them know Fail-proof result notification (FPRN) needs to be enabled. This is important.
Setup a Merchant Account with your Bank
- Contact a merchant provider who Payment Express (DPS) support. View a list of supported providers.
- If you are a New Zealand customer, you can check the 'Merchant Activation guide' to get an indication on what Payment Express will require from your particular bank.
- Once the merchant account has been setup, send DPS your ‘Electronic merchant number’ also known as a Merchant ID or Terminal ID.
For further information, contact DPS (Payment Express) on email@example.com or phone 0800 729 636 (NZ), 1800 006 254 (AU), +65 3158 1353 (SG), +27 11 461 3223 (SA), +852 3 678 6766 (HK), +44 20 3318 3298 (UK), +1 212 801 2396 (USA)
Setup Payment Express Integration in Arlo
The following process outlines the steps enable the integration between Arlo and your Payment Express account.
- From the Dashboard, click Payment Settings, or go to Settings and select Payment Settings.
- Press Add Payment Method.
- Select Credit Card.
- Select Payment Express.
- Enter your Payment Express credentials. If you do not have these you will need to contact Payment Express.
Important: Your PxPay password is the 64 character key that Payment Express have provided, not your Payment Express login password.
- Choose your Payment Detail settings.
- Choose if the method should available for registrants to select on your website checkout. Note: If you do not select this, the payment method will be available internally only.
- Choose the Payment Label. If you add a label, it will still display the default payment name, with the label added to the end of the default name within the Management Platform.
- Choose the Payment Messages to be displayed with the Payment Method on the checkout.
- Scroll to the top of the page and press Save or Save and Close.