Arlo's template and course structure means you don't have to recreate all of the course information when you run the same course again, and allows your website users to see all dates of a course on one website template page.
If the course's content changes over time, no worries, you can update the shared settings on the template as you go.
Arlo allows you to copy a course, including any sessions and options, when scheduling a new one, so that you do not have to manually load sessions and/or options each time. Arlo will copy across the session names, presenter, running times, descriptions, and other session-related information to the new course, as well as any options and allow you to confirm the new date(s) for the course.
Copy a course
The following instructions explain how to copy an course's sessions and/options to a new course.
- Open the Courses menu item.
- Select the All tab.
- Search for an open course you would like to create a copy of.
- From the course page, click Schedule another.
- Enter the Start date for the new course, and choose if you would like to copy Sessions and/or Options across to the new date.
Sessions will only be displayed if the course is using a multi-session schedule.
- Press Schedule and Review. You will be directed to the course wizard to set up your new course.
- On the Schedule tab ensure the sessions and/or options have been copied to the correct dates you would like them run on (for the new course).
If you need to change any of the session dates/times, press Edit against the appropriate session.
- Proceed through the rest of the course wizard and complete your course setup.