You can use Arlo's Contact Importer to bulk subscribe or unsubscribe your Newsletter Subscribers.
The following article explains how to do this.
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Press Tools and click Import Contacts.
- Download the Template file
- Remove all columns from the file except for First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Status, and Newsletter. Note: If you are changing contacts newsletter topic preferences, you can also keep the Topics column.
- Copy the information (First Name, Last Name, Email) from your existing newsletter data source onto the import template.
- In Status set the column to Active for all contacts.
- In Newsletter set the column to FALSE for all contacts. Select the relevant topics in the Topics column (if required).
- Save the Template file to your PC.
- Ensure that on the importer the Update existing contact's information is selected.
- From the importer press Browse, and select the saved import template.
- Press Upload Contacts.
- A message will be displayed to show you how many contacts will be updated. Contacts may also be created if they do not already exist in Arlo.