Arlo's Xero integration is far more powerful than our other competitors.
Here's a quick summary of the level of integration that Arlo offers, compared to another training and event management tool - Administrate.
- Copies the Invoice once Confirmed in Administrate.
- Copies Invoice to the Organisation within Xero.
- Invoices are copied on creation from Arlo to Xero as either draft or approved.
- Credit notes are copied on creation from Arlo to Xero as either draft or approved.
- Arlo Order number become Invoice number in Xero.
- Invoices marked as paid in Xero are automatically marked as paid in Arlo (hourly) and the Order is approved.
- Contacts within Xero, but not within Arlo, created during integration setup.
- New Contact created in Xero, copied in to Arlo periodically (hourly).
- Contact details updated in Xero, updated in Arlo periodically (hourly).
- New Contact created in Arlo, copied in to Xero when Order is created.
- If the Contact already exists in Xero, the Organisation in Arlo will be linked to the Contact in Xero, and any future invoices will be linked to them.
- Contact details updated in Arlo associated with a Contact in Xero, will be updated in Xero when details are changed.