The Waiting List (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of waiting list registrant information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Waiting List Registrant Details
- Event Details
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Select the Waiting List (Advanced) report. Note: Contact Arlo Support to enable this report while it is a Beta.
- Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all conditions you have selected within this section will be displayed.
- Note: Click Add condition, or Remove (on the far right) to add and remove conditions.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Note: As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name, or pressing scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields on your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Note: To remove fields, click 'X' on the field in the output settings, or backspace them using your keyboard.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdown.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report and timezone options. Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- To preview results, press Preview. Note: You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
- Press Export.
Save Report as a Favourite (Custom Report)
- Press Save to favourites... in the top right-hand corner once you have entered your report preferences.
- Enter in the Name and Description of your report.
- Press Save favourite.
- Your report will now appear in the Favourite Reports list and can be scheduled.
Schedule Report to be Sent Automatically
To schedule a report to be sent on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly), use the schedule a report feature.Note: