The following instructions describe how to add an 'Event Note' to an Event. These notes can be useful to display additional information about your event that is important.
Note: Special event note may not be supported with all website integrations.
- From the dashboard, select Events.
- Navigate to an existing event, or alternatively create a new event.
- If editing an event Press Edit, and navigate to the Website tab.
- If creating a new event, navigate to the Website tab
- Press Add on the 'Special Event Note' section. Note: This may not be active on your platform. Contact Arlo Support to activate.
- Enter the note you would like to display on the website.
- Press Save if you are editing an event, or continue through the event wizard if you are creating the event.
The Special Event Note will now display with the registration control on the particular event.