Arlo allows you to tag an event as tax-free for all website registrations submitted. This means that any orders made through the website will not have any tax associated to them.
Note: Orders created for registrations within the management platform will still have the default tax rate applied. Contact Arlo Support to have a additional 0% tax rate loaded for internally created orders. This process is not yet supported with Online Activities.
- To see all tax exempt solutions see Exclude Tax on Orders.
- If you have an events that attract different rates e.g. across locations, see Multiple Tax Rates.
- Contact Arlo Support to load a tag that you can use to make events tax free, for example 'Tax-Free' or 'VAT-Free'.
- Open the event you would like to add a tag to. Each event does need to be tagged individually.
- Press Tag from the toolbar.
- Enter the name of the Tax-Free tag that has been added, and press Apply Tags.
- The event will now be tax-free for all website orders generated.
The price of an event will always be displayed with no reference to tax, and charge the tax exclusive price.
No tax details are displayed on the order, or when checking out.
There is no reference to tax on orders or invoices generated through the website.
Note: If a registrant tries to add a non taxed item, and a taxed item to the checkout at the same time, a warning message will let them know which cart item needs to be removed.