The Registration Application Report (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of application information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
Note: This report is a part of the Applications Process where events require registrants to be approved to attend events. Learn more about Arlo's application process.
Important: The report only gives you details of applicants (or primary applicants if the event is using a team application process) on events that have the application process enabled. To report on additional applicants on team applications, you need to use the Registration Report (Advanced) which will display additional applicants if they have been registered on the event.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Application Responses
- Applicant Details
- Event Details
Note: This feature is only available on the Arlo Enterprise service plans. Contact Arlo Support to upgrade your service plan. The Application Process only applies to events, and not Online Activities.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Select the Registration Application Report (Advanced) report.
- Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all conditions you have selected within this section will be displayed.
- Note: Click Add condition, or Remove (on the far right) to add and remove conditions.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Note: As you start typing, the field list will be filtered based on your text entry.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name, or pressing scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields in your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Note: To remove fields, click 'X' on the field in the output settings, or backspace using your keyboard.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns. Note: Press Add another sort field to add additional sort fields.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report and time zone options. Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- To preview results, press Preview. Note: You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
Note: In the preview, you can drag and reorder columns as needed as well as adjust column width.
- Press Export.
Save Report as a Favourite (Custom Report)
- Press Save to favourites... in the top right-hand corner once you have entered your report preferences.
- Enter the Name and Description of your report.
- Press Save favourite.
- Your report will now appear in the Favourite Reports list and can be scheduled.
Schedule Report to be Sent Automatically
To schedule a report to be sent on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly), use the schedule a report feature.Note: