Orders from Arlo may fail to export to Xero at times. Arlo will provide you with an error message explaining why the order has not been exported.
In most cases, this is because the billing contact or organisation on the order is linked to an archived or merged record in Xero. The following instructions explain how you can resolve this error in Xero.
- From the main menu, select Orders.
- Select Orders Requiring Attention. This will provide a list of orders that have failed to export.
- Select the order you wish to export. The error message will be displayed at the top of the page, for example:
- The error message outlines which contact in Xero needs to be restored.
- From the main menu, under All Contacts.
- Select Archived.
- Search for the archived contact/organisation in the list.
- Open the contact/organisation.
- If the record has been merged, you need to merge the same records in Arlo as well. The record that you have kept in Xero should become the master record in Arlo. You will know if a record has been merged by reading the contact notes in Xero.
- If the record has only been archived, press Restore.
- You can now Dismiss the error message in Arlo, and the order will be exported.