Orders from Arlo may fail to export to Xero at times. Arlo will provide you with an error message explaining why the order has not been exported.
In most cases, this is because the billing contact or organisation on the order is linked to an archived record in Xero.
The following instructions explain how you can resolve this error in Xero.
- From the main menu, select Orders.
- Select Orders Requiring Attention. This will provide a list of orders that have failed to export.
- Select the order you wish to export. The error message will be displayed at the top of the page, for example:
The error message outlines which contact in Xero needs to be restored.
Then in Xero
- From the main menu, select All Contacts.
- Select Archived.
- Search for the archived contact/organisation in the list.
- Open the contact/organisation.
- Press Restore.
You can now Dismiss the error message in Arlo, and the order will be exported.