Application fields allow you to store information directly against applications submitted in Arlo. Once configured, these fields can also be included in your event application forms so that data can be captured at the time of application.
Application field information is stored unique to each application, unlike contact fields, which only allow you to store the latest piece of captured information against a contacts record.
In this article:
- Add Application Fields to your Arlo Platform
- Add Application Fields to your Website Application Forms
- Add Application Information to a Submitted Application
- Report on Applications
Below are some examples of fields you might want to use on an application:
- Prerequisites - Age, Ethnicity, Income
- Goals/Outcome - Outcome, Goals, Training Plan
- Experience - History, Skills, Qualifications
The following field types are available on application forms.Learn how to add, edit and remove fields on your platform.