Application fields allow you to store information directly against applications submitted in Arlo. Once configured, these fields can also be included within your event application forms so that data can be captured at the time of application.
Unlike contact fields, which only allow you to store the latest piece of captured information, application field information can be unique to each application.
In this article:
- Add Application Fields to your Arlo Platform
- Add Application Fields to your Website Registration Forms
- Report on Applications
Below are some examples of fields you might want to use on an application:
- Prerequisites - Age, Ethnicity, Income
- Goals/Outcome - Outcome, Goals, Training Plan
- Experience - History, Skills, Qualifications
Learn how to add, edit and remove fields on your platform.