Implementation and training
Arlo's purpose-built training and events solution helps to deliver tens of thousands of events, and manage millions of registrations around the world.
Arlo has been designed by our team of experts to specifically help you promote, sell, and deliver your training and events while reducing the administrative effort required.
A critical aspect of implementing a comprehensive system like Arlo is educating your team on what the software will do for you and learn from best practices that other customers like you have successfully employed.
This is why we offer a comprehensive Implementation and Training Program for all new customers – we’ll be with you every step of the way to make sure you’re successful.
Why is implementation and training required?
Arlo isn't a plug and go software, it will transform your entire training operation.
Our software is comprehensive and can be initially overwhelming. You may need to adapt to new ways of doing things and change isn't always easy. Your team will have plenty of questions during the implementation stages, and our consultative support team will be here to guide you through this process.
We want you and your team to be set up for success.
We'll work with you to understand your workflows and processes and make recommendations on how these can be achieved using best practice in Arlo.
Dedicated support manager
We'll provide you with a dedicated support manager to help you and your business transition to Arlo. Support Managers have an extensive knowledge of Arlo, and best practice techniques. They will walk you through the implementation process step by step, run your training sessions, and be available to answer any questions that you may have.
World class support and resources
- Access to the Arlo Help Centre, our online resource centre that covers all aspects of Arlo and can be shared with your team.
- Don't feel like reading? Check out Arlo TV and view our training videos. We're adding more each month.
- Create a support ticket when you can't find what you need in our knowledge base (see below for response times).
- Email and Phone* support for all users with a 4-8 hour* response time. Phone support is only available on the Arlo Enterprise plan.
- Check the status of your own and your team's open support tickets.
- If you have phone support in your Arlo service plan, all calls to our support phone numbers will be automatically logged as a support ticket to allow easier follow-up.
- Regular product updates for new releases.