This article explains how to manually sync your Arlo for Moodle integration.
The Arlo for Moodle plugin automatically syncs with your Arlo platform periodically every 30 minutes. If you require an immediate synchronization between your Arlo and Moodle platforms, the sync can be triggered manually for a specific course enrolment.
Note: The ability to trigger a manual sync for a specific Moodle course is not available on the Associate Arlo template enrolment feature.
Trigger Manual Sync
- In Moodle, open the Moodle course you want to manually sync with Arlo.
- Navigate to the Administration Menu > Course Administration > Users > Enrolment Methods.
- Locate your Arlo enrolment method e.g. Arlo Enrolment: ABC-123 Build Your Brand (Student).
- Select the Refresh icon in the Edit column.
- Press Continue. This process usually a couple of minutes.
- Press Back to Enrolment Methods.
The course has now successfully synced with your Arlo platform. Any changes to registrations, grades, results and completion status will now be up to date.