In this article
Advanced reports are available on all Arlo service plans, but while they are in BETA (not final), you may not see them in your reports list and will need to contact Arlo support to have them enabled on your platform.
About this report
The Order Lines (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of order line information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
This report is ideal to use when transferring order data over from Arlo to your accounting system.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information for each order line including:
- Billing contacts details
- Billing contacts organisation details
- Registrants details
- Registrants organisation details
- Registration details
- Event details
- Voucher details
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Orders section, select the Order Lines (Advanced) report.
All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
- Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all of the conditions you have selected will be displayed.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name or scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields in your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns. Note: You can add, and remove sort fields as needed.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report and time zone options. Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- Press Preview. Note: You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
Report management features