The following article outlines how presenters can view/update registrants' details and contact registrants through Arlo for Mobile.
Presenters and administrators can view a registrant's history using Arlo for Mobile, and also add additional registrants to courses, e.g. for those who turn up on the day.
Adding registrants is not available on the Apple version of Arlo for Mobile.
- Open the course or session you wish to add the registrant to.
- Tap the vertical menu icon.
- You can either click Add registrant which will take you to the course website registration form or you can email/text a link to the registrant for them to fill out themselves.
You can also add registrants by selecting View registrants and clicking the plus icon
Below is the suggested process to update registrants' details through Arlo for Mobile.
Presenters are not able to alter registrant's details using the mobile app, they will need to make a comment for administrators to change the details using the management platform.
- Open the course or session which contains the registrant you wish to update.
- Select View registrants to bring up a list of all registrants.
- Select the registrant whose contact details you are updating. This will bring up their individual registration details.
- Select the vertical menu icon to bring up the options for the registrant, and select Add a comment.
- Enter a comment for an Arlo administrator to see. Then click Add comment.
- The comment will be added to the registration record in the Arlo management platform.
Administrators can easily view registration comments left by presenters within the Arlo management platform. This following process describes how to see individual comments.
- In Arlo, open the Registrations menu.
- If there is a comment on a registration you will be able to see a small speech bubble icon on the far right-hand side.
- You can hover over the icon to read the comment.
- Open the registration to bring up more information.
- Update the details accordingly relevant to the comment, e.g. update the contacts email address by editing the contact.
- In Arlo, open the Reports menu.
- Open the Registration List Report.
- Click More options.
- From the Registration details section, select Comments.
- Press Save as Favourite. The report will be saved in your favourite reports list for you to run when needed.
Presenters can contact registrants from the Arlo for Mobile app through email or SMS.
The SMS functionality is only available to Android users.
- Open the event or session containing the registrant you would like to contact.
- Tap View registrants and select the registrant from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom to view the registrants' details.
- Tap the email address to send an email.
- Tap a phone numbers to bring up the option to either text or call the registrant.
- Open the event or session containing the registrants you would like to contact and tap View registrants.
- Select the view representing the registrants you would like to send a message to, e.g. 'All'.
- Tap the envelope icon to send an email or tap the speech bubble to send a text.