The following article outlines the suggested process to update registrants (contacts) details using the Arlo Mobile App to make notes of the changes required.
In this Article:
- Make Note an Update is Required (Presenter)
- Update the Registrants Details (Admin)
- Create a Report Highlight Updates Required (Admin)
Make Note an Update is Required (Presenter)
- Select the event from the list you wish to update registrants for. Note: Select an alternative view if the event does not appear in the list.
- Click on the icon or select View Registrants to bring up a list of all registrants
- Select the registrant whose contact details you are updating. This will bring up their individual registration details
- Select the icon to bring up the options for the registrant, and select Add a Comment.
- Enter a comment for an Admin to update the contacts details e.g "Update contact email address to firstname.lastname@example.org".
Update the Registrants Details (Admin)
- From the main menu, select Registrations. This will bring up a list of all registrations.
- If there is a comment against a registration you will see a small notepad icon assigned to it. Note: You can hover over the note icon to view the contents of the comment.
- You can then update the contacts details accordingly.
Create a Report Highlight Updates Required
- From the main menu, select Reports.
- Open the Registration List Report.
- When setting the criteria for the report include the Comments column.
- Press Save as Favourite.