The following article describes the ideal workflow behind updating a registrants (contacts) details in the Arlo Mobile App. Essentially the Presenter will add a comment with any update details, and the Admin will be able to view the comment in Arlo and
- Select the event from the list. Note: Select an alternative view if the event does not appear in the list.
- Click on the icon or select View Registrants to bring up a list of all registrants
- Select the registrant whose contact details you are updating, this will bring up their individual registration details
- Select the icon to bring up the options for the registrant, and select Add a comment
- Enter a comment for an Admin to update the contacts details e.g "Update contact email address to email@example.com"
- An Admin will then be able to view this comment in the registration details of the event home page in Arlo, and update the contact details accordingly
- If you want to simplify the tracking of comments against a registration you can create a Registration List Report and save this as a favorite which you canschedule to be sent to you as frequently as you like e.g fortnightly, weekly or daily.
Note: When setting the criteria for the report you must be sure to include Comments under the Registration details column.
- The report generated should show as follows
- If you prefer to track comments against registrations at your own pace and delete them as you go, you can do this by selecting Registrations from the Events tab of the Arlo main menu
- This will bring up a list of all registrations. If there is a comment against a registration you will see a small notepad icon assigned to it. Note: You can hover over the note icon to view the contents of the comment.
- When you have updated the contact details as set out in the comment you can delete the comment and click OK to save
Other articles that may be helpful: