In this article
The following article outlines the suggested process to update registrants (contacts) details using the Arlo for Mobile app.
- Make a comment that an update is required (Arlo for mobile)
- Update the registrant's details (Arlo management platform)
- Create a report to highlight when updates are required (Arlo management platform)
Make a comment that an update is required (Arlo for mobile)
Presenters are not able to alter registrant's details using the mobile app, they will need to make a comment for administrators to change the details using the management platform.
- Login to Arlo for Mobile.
- Open the event or session which contains the registrant you wish to update.
- Select View registrants to bring up a list of all registrants.
- Select the registrant whose contact details you are updating. This will bring up their individual registration details
- Select the icon to bring up the options for the registrant, and select Add a comment.
- Enter a comment for an Arlo administrator to see. e.g "Update contact email address to email@example.com".
- The comment will be added to the registration record in the Arlo management platform.
Update the registrant's details (Arlo management platform)
Administrators can easily view registration comments left by presenters within the Arlo management platform. This following process describes how to see individual comments.
- In Arlo, open the Registrations menu.
- If there is a comment on a registration you will see a small notepad icon on the far right-hand side.
Hint: You can hover over the icon to view the contents of the comment.
- Open the registration to bring up more information.
- Update the details accordingly relevant to the comment, e.g. update the contacts email address by editing the contact.
Note: We recommend removing the comment after you have made the change so that you don't check records you have already updated in the future.
Create a report to highlight when updates are required (Arlo management platform)
- In Arlo, open the Reports menu.
- Open the Registration List Report.
- Click More options.
- From the Registration details section, select Comments.
- Press Save as Favourite. The report will be saved in your favourite reports list for you to run when needed.