The following set of instructions describe how to process a registration made by someone at the front counter who is paying by cash.
Hint: Prior to using these set of instructions we recommend you run through the Quick Guide to Creating a New Order.
Step 1. Create New Order
- Select Orders from the main menu.
- Once in the order section, press New Order.
Step 2. Enter Order Details
- Select Order contact.
- Select Bill to.
- Enter Billing address.
- Select Cash as the Payment Method.
- Add Event(s).
- And Registrants.
Step 3. Accept Cash Payment from your Customer
Step 4. Record Payment on the Order
- Once you have received the cash payment tick 'Mark as paid and approve' on the order.
Step 5. Save the Order
- Press Save at the bottom right of the order.
- The following options will be presented. Select the items you would like to send.
Step 6. Print Tax Invoice/Receipt (Optional)
- Select Communication tab, click Order tax invoice item in the list.
- Press Print.