The following set of instructions describe how to process a registration made by someone at the front counter who is paying by cheque.
Hint: Prior to using these set of instructions we recommend you run through the Quick Guide to Creating a New Order.
Step 1. Create New Order
- Select Orders from the main menu.
- Once in the order section, press New Order.
Step 2. Enter Order Details
- Select Order contact.
- Select Bill to.
- Enter Billing address.
- Select Cheque as the Payment Method.
- Add Event(s).
- And Registrants.
Once you have received the cheque from your customer, tick 'Mark as paid and approve' on the order.
- Save the order
- Press Save at the bottom right of the order.
- The following options will be presented. Select the items you would like to send.
Print Tax Invoice/Receipt (optional).
- Select Communication tab, click Order tax invoice item in the list.
- Window appears.
- Press 'Print'.
When you deposit the cheque, we recommend you record the order code with your banking information so that it can be easily reconciled. The order code is located at the top of the order once the new order has been saved.