The following set of instructions describes how to process a registration made by someone at the front counter who intends to pay by bank transfer through their internet banking. They will be send all the necessary information to make the payment at the end of this process.
Hint: Prior to using these set of instructions we recommend you run through the Quick Guide to Creating a New Order.
Note: For this payment type;
- payment is required before the order and associated registrations are approved.
- at the end of this process the order contact will receive a tax invoice which includes payment instructions. Registrants will not receive any event information until the order has been paid and approved.
Step 1. Create New Order
- Select Orders from the main menu.
- Once in the order section, press New Order.
Step 2. Enter Order Details
- Select Order contact.
- Select Bill to.
- Enter Billing address.
- Select Bank Transfer as the Payment Method.
- Add Event(s).
- And Registrants.
Step 3. Save the Order
- Press Save at the bottom right of the order.
- The following options will be presented. Ensure you select Send tax invoice (includes payment instructions)
Step 4. Print Tax Invoice (Optional)
- While your customer will be emailed the tax invoice, we recommend you also print a copy of the tax invoice and give this to your customer.
- Select Communication tab, click Order tax invoice item in the list.
- Press Print.