The following set of instructions describes how to process a registration made by someone at the front counter who is paying by credit card and where you are using Arlo to process the payment (rather than processing the payment through a credit card terminal device).
Step 1. Create New Order
- Select Orders from the main menu.
- Once in the order section, press New Order.
Step 2. Enter Order Details
- Select Order contact.
- Select Bill to.
- Enter Billing address.
- Select Credit Card (online) as the Payment Method.
- Add Event(s)
- And Registrants.
Step 3. Save the Order
- Press Save at the bottom right of the order.
- The following options will be presented. Leave all options selected and press Enter Credit Card Details...
Step 4. Enter Credit Card Details
- You will be taken to a secure page which includes the following form. Note: You may be using another payment gateway.
- Enter your customer's credit card details and press Submit.
- You will receive confirmation the payment was APPROVED.
- Press Next.
Step 6. Print Tax Invoice (Optional)
- Select Communication tab, click Order tax invoice item in the list.
- Press Print.