The following set of instructions describe how to process a registration made by someone at the front counter who is paying by Credit Card and where you are using your credit card terminal device to process the transaction (rather than processing the payment through Arlo). Learn more about choosing which credit card payment option to use.
Note: Prior to using these set of instructions we recommend you run through the Quick Guide to Creating a New Order.
Step 1. Create New Order
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Once in the order section, press New Order.
Step 2. Enter Order Details
- Select Order contact.
- Select Bill to.
- Enter Billing address.
- Select Credit Card (terminal) as the Payment Method.
- Add Event(s).
- And Registrants.
Step 3. Process the Credit Card Payment
- Using your Credit Card terminal device complete the transaction.
Step 4. Record Payment on the Order
- Once the Credit Card transaction has been successfully processed, tick 'Mark as paid and approve' on the order.
Step 5. Save the Order
- Press Save at the bottom right of the order.
- The following options will be presented. Select the items you would like to send.
Step 6. Print Tax Invoice/Receipt (optional)
- Select the Communication tab, click Order tax invoice item in the list.
- Press Print.