The following process is a quick guide for reconciling cash payments made over the front counter with payments recorded within Arlo.
Step 1. Calculate Cash Balance
- Calculate the balance of cash you have received (after any refunds have been paid) since the last time you reconciled cash payments within Arlo.
Step 2. Run Orders Paid Report
- Within Arlo, from the main menu select Reports.
- In the reports section, click Orders Paid report.
- Select the same period you used when calculating the cash balance.
- Select Cash as the payment method.
- Press Export to PDF. Print the PDF document. You can also run the report onscreen by pressing Run Report.
Step 3. Match Orders Paid report with Cash Balance
- Match the value of Cash (Currency) payments on the Arlo Orders Paid report with the balance of cash calculated in step 1. The values should be the same.