The following process explains how to change the registrant of an event to someone else. For example, Felicity from DesignQ Ltd is registered to attend an event but she cannot make it so DesignQ would like to send someone else from their company instead. You can change out the registrant on an event more than once.
Note: Registrant changes are not supported on multi-session events with a choice of options.
Step 1. Access the Registration Details
- Type the name or email address of the existing event registrant in search tool located at the top right of the screen and hit enter. A list of results will be displayed.
- Click on the name of the contact in the list of results. You will be taken to the contact's details page.
- A list of events the contact is registered for is located within the contact's details (see image below).
- Click on the relevant event.
- A window containing all the information relating to the registration will be displayed.
Step 2. Change the Registrant
- Press Change...
- Note: If an order is linked to the registration, Arlo will ask you to make the change on the order.
- Type in the name of the person who you would like to replace the existing registrant with. As you type, the search result will appear below.
- Select the name of the new registrant. If the message No match found is displayed then you will need to create a new contact for the registrant by clicking New Contact....
- Select the appropriate communication you would like the system to send.
- Press Change Registrant.
Other articles that may be useful: