The following is a list of possible Terms and Conditions that you can use on your website for customer registrations.
Example 1) Payment prior to the Event start
Terms and Conditions
Payment is required prior to the event start. Your event registration(s) is not confirmed until payment is received. Cheques can take up to 7 days to clear and bank transfers may take up to 3 days, so we recommend paying by Credit Card to ensure that your registration(s) within the event(s) is guaranteed.
Cancellation, Transfers, and Registrant change Policies
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to the events start date: 90% refund <or specify a actual $ amount>.
- Cancellations within 6-3 days of the events start date: 50% refund <or specify a actual $ amount>.
- Cancellations within 2 days of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund.
- You can transfer a registrant to another event 3 days or more prior to the event start date. You will be charged or refunded any differences in the event price.
- You are not able to transfers registrants within 2 days of the event start date.
- You can change the registrant on an event to another person at any time.
If an event does not reach minimum numbers or, for some other unavoidable reason is cancelled, the fee will be refunded in full.
<..list your discounts..>
Example 2) Payment required on Standard Invoice Terms
- Credit card (please ring with details)
- Direct credit - quote invoice number as reference
<Bank Name>: 06 xxxx xxxxxxx 000
<First Name> <Last Name>
DDI: 04 123 4567
Email: accounts@<your domain>.co.nz
We may add a penalty fee to late or unpaid accounts. We also pass on any debt collection fees.
Location of Terms and Conditions on your Website
Your Terms and Conditions can be found at the following address
<your domain>/Website/TermsConditions.aspx?id=1, e.g. http://demo.learningsource.co.nz/Website/TermsConditions.aspx?id=1