Arlo allows you to generate a list of email addresses to send emails using your default browser email client.
Note: To complete this, you need to ensure your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) is setup to use your correct email client.
Send Emails from an Event
The following article describe how to send an email from an event.
- From the Events menu, open the event.
- From the toolbar, press Email and select the people you would like to email from the list within the menu.
Note: Some mail programs (like Outlook) can have character limits on the To and B/CC fields which may mean not all email addresses are included, so we advise to check that all recipients are listed in the outgoing email.
Send an Email to all Presenters
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Select Presenters tab.
- Click the export options, and select the relevant export.
- A spreadsheet file (CSV format) will be downloaded. Open this is a program such Microsoft Excel.
- Select the presenters email addresses.
- Right click your mouse and select copy from the menu. Note: Pressing Ctrl + C will also copy the content you have selected.
- Using an email application such as Microsoft Outlook, open a new email.
- Click in the location where you would normally type the email address of the person you are sending an email to.
- Right click your mouse and select Paste from the menu. Note: Pressing Ctrl + V will also paste the content.
All the presenter's email addresses will be added to your new email and it will be ready to send once you have written the message.