The following article explains how to search for a specific contact using filters and search suggestions.
Search for a Contact
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Note: You can also use the Quick (Global) Search to find a contact.
- Enter a search term into the search box.
Note: You can search on a contact first and last names, and email address.
- As you enter your search, search suggestions will be displayed in the menu. Select one of these to be taken directly to the contact.
- Refine your search by selecting one of the search filters (Name, Organisation, Code or Account Manager). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field selected.
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the right of the search box to display the available list filters.
Other articles that may be helpful: