Often you will need to print multiple reports off at one time. For example, you may need to print all the Event Registrants reports or Attendance Register reports for events starting on a particular day or for a specific week. Rather than having to print of each individual report, you can run a bulk report.
Note: The bulk report feature is only available on certain reports.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Select the report you would like to run, e.g. Event Registrants
- Select the Bulk report tab.
- Select the period in which the events you would like to include in the report start. For example, select today's date and the same day next week to produce a list of all the events starting in the next 7 days.
- Select other fields you would like to filter the report on, e.g. event template, venue, or presenter
- Press Search. A list of all events which are due to start in the period selected and which meet your requirements will be displayed.
- Select the events you would like included in the report by ticking the relevant row. You can select all items by ticking the first box at the top of the list.
- Press Export PDF to produce the report in a printable PDF format or press Export Excel to produce the report in a format which can be opened in Microsoft Excel.