The contact selector is used to search and select a contact, e.g. select a contact when registering a person on an event. The following information describes how to use the contact selector effectively.
Using the Contact Selector
- Start typing the name of the contact. The results of the search will appear as you type.
- Click on the name of the contact you would like to select. If the contact does not appear in the search results, click +New to create a new record.
- Once you have selected the contact's name it will appear in the box and be underlined. An underlined name means that Arlo has found an existing record.
- You can include partial spelling. For example, searching on "Fel Merring" would find "Felicity Merrington"
- You can search by a Contact code e.g. searching "123" would find a contact if their contact code was "123"
- Double-click the contact's name to open and edit the contact record.
- When there is only one contact that matches your search (e.g. you type "Felicity M" and only "Felicity Merrington" is found), Arlo will automatically select the contact for you.