The following processes describe how to cancel a registration and process a credit card refund transaction.
This process requires the following scenario;
- The registration is associated with an order that was originally paid by credit card through Arlo,
- You wish to cancel all registrations on the order, and
- A full refund is required.
Note: If you need to cancel a registration and make a refund, but your scenario is different to the one described above follow the full registration cancellation process.
- Open the order associated with the registration you would like to edit.
- In the Make a refund section at the bottom of the order, for the Refund method, select Credit card (online).
- Press Full refund.
- Tick Execute credit card refund now.
- If required, enter a reason for the refund. This will be displayed on the credit note.
- Press Create credit note.
Other articles that may be helpful: