Arlo supports the following custom field types
The single-line text field allows users to submit a single line of text.
The multi-line text is capable of storing multiple lines of text.
- The checkbox field is a single checkbox e.g. 'Tick if you require accommodation'.
- The Checkbox list allows you to present one or many checkboxes which allow multiple selections e.g. 'Please indicate what other courses interest you (tick all that apply).'
- The drop-down list allows users to select one option from a list of preconfigured values.
Drop-down list with text
- The drop-down list with text allows the user to select 'Other' and type in an option if their preferred is not available on the preconfigured list.
- The radio list allows users to select one option from a list. Unlike a checkbox list, only one option from the available choices can be selected.
- The number field allows a user to enter a number, only numerical characters will be accepted.
- The date field allows you to present a field that captures date data.
- The Website field allows users to enter a website URL This field automatically validates that the information entered was formatted correctly.