When a customer enters their organisation name during the registration process, as they type, the system will offer suggestions to possible matches with organisation names already in the system. This is to prevent duplicates from being created.
The following rules are enforced to help prevent someone accessing your client data:
- The suggestion will only be displayed after the user enters 3 or more characters.
- The number of suggestions displayed is limited.
- Arlo will not add any additional information to the form (e.g. organisations address or contact details) after the user selects an organisation.
To enable/disable this feature:
- From the Dashboard, select Settings.
- Select Order Settings.
- In the Website Registrations section enable or disable Organisation Autocomplete Selector.