The following instructions describe how to setup email reminders which are sent to registrants prior to an event starting.
Note: Reminders contain the same information as the in the Event Instructions email sent to approved registrants, and also contain any new information that has been updated on the event in the meantime, for example new special instructions. Reminders will not include attachments originally sent with the Event Instructions.
Set up Reminders on an Event
If you are creating a new event, skip to step 3.
- Open the Event you would like to add Reminders to.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Select the Communication tab from the vertical menu of the Event Wizard.
- Press Activate on the Registration Reminders section.
- Tick the reminder setting for each reminder and select a period. You can schedule up to three email reminders.
Hint: Tick Update template and existing scheduled items to update the event template and other current events associated with the template.
- Press Save.