The following process describes how to import event templates from a spreadsheet (CSV file) to create new templates and/or update details of existing templates.
Note: The event template import limit is 200 at a time.
- From the main menu select Events.
- Select Templates tab.
- Press Tools on the left (next to New Event).
- Select Import event templates.
- Follow the process described.
Field Information and Requirements
- DefaultScheduleType* Options: Basic (previously called Workshop), Advanced (previous called Multi-session)
- DefaultTemplateType Options: Standard (delivered at a venue), LiveOnline (e.g. webinar)
- ManagerFirstName (Field can usually be left blank or delete the column completely. Relates to the person managing that event).
- ManagerLastName (Field can usually be left blank or delete the column completely. Relates to the person managing that event).
- ManagerEmailAddress (Field can usually be left blank or delete the column completely. Relates to the person managing that event).
- DefaultReminder1 e.g. "2 weeks"
- DefaultReminder2 e.g. "3 days"
- DefaultRegistrationMethod* Options: QuickRegistration, OrderProcess, CustomURL, or CustomMessage
- Category Note: Category must already exist in Arlo. Multiple categories can be entered at once but must be separated by commas.
- Discoverability Options: Unpublished, DiscoverableViaLink, DiscoverableViaLinkLegacy, DiscoverableViaSearchAndWebsite, or Published
- Region Note: only applicable if you use multi-region (e.g. time zones, tax rates..)
Other Event Information fields
- Remove spaces, commas, or other unique characters from existing field name, e.g. Target Audience = TargetAudience
Convert Event Information to HTML
Other articles that maybe helpful: