This report contains a list of individuals enrolled on an event with details.
Access the Report
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- From the Presenters section, select Attendance Register.
- To access all report settings on the report page, press Report Settings from the toolbar.
- Once you have chosen the columns you want to be included in your attendance registers, press Save as default from the toolbar, so that these settings are chosen automatically whenever you want to print an attendance register.
Access Event Registrants Report from an Event
- Open the event you would like to run the report on.
- Select Event Registrants from the Reports menu.
Report on Custom Fields
If you have set up custom fields on your platform, these custom fields are available for you to add to the Event Registrants report. Read more about custom fields.
- Access all report settings on the report page by pressing Report Settings from the toolbar.
- From the custom fields section, select the fields you would like to add to the report. Note: You can run the report with a maximum of 20 custom fields per report.
- Run or export your report.