In this article
- About this report
- Access report
- Report settings
- Report management features
- Other relevant reports
The event registrants report is available on all Arlo service plans.
About this report
The event registrants report contains a list of individuals enrolled on an event with details of the event, registration and order, and the event's registrants. This report can be scheduled to send to event presenters automatically, and can also be printed off in bulk for more than one event.
- Check out the Arlo for mobile app to see and update registration details on the go in real time.
- The event registrants report is designed to accompany the attendance register report, and includes additional personal details of each registrant.
Example report setting and output
From the reports menu
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Events section, select the Event Registrants report.
From an event page
- Open the event you would like to run the report for.
- From the toolbar, press Reports and select Event Registrants.
Hint: Running the report from the event page will use the default settings set up in the Attendance register report.
- To access all report settings on the report page, from the toolbar press Report Settings.
- Once you have chosen the columns you want to be included in your event registrants reports, press Save as default so that these settings are chosen automatically whenever you want to print an attendance register.
- The 'Comments' field in this report is for external use only. Arlo will not populate information in this field.
If you have set up custom fields on your platform, these custom fields are available for you to add to the Event Registrants report. Read more about custom fields.
- Access all report settings on the report page by pressing Report Settings from the toolbar.
- From the custom fields section, select the fields you would like to add to the report.
Note: You can run the report with a maximum of 20 custom fields per report.
- Run or export your report.
- To include special dietary requirements (including presenters) and/or disability requirements, or presenter contact details, select these from the Additional information section.
- To run the report for multiple events at once, open the Bulk Report tab.
Note: The settings entered in the single report tab will be used to create the bulk report.
Report management features
Learn how to:
- Save default settings for this report
- Save the report as a favourite
- Schedule the report
- Run the report in bulk (print reports for multiple events at once)
- Schedule the event registrants report to be sent automatically to each event's presenter before the event starts.
Other relevant reports
|Arlo for mobile app||View registrants' details, update attendance and grades, and send certificates in real time without administrators having to chase up attendance registers and manually enter data in to Arlo.|
|Attendance Register||to be given to your presenters or support staff to mark the attendance and any notes during the event and to inform the presenters of any special details.|