In this article
- About this report
- Access report
- Report settings
- Report management features
- Other relevant reports
The attendance register report is available on all Arlo service plans.
About this report
The attendance register report is designed to be given to your presenters or support staff to mark the attendance and any notes during the event and to inform the presenters of any special details. This report can be scheduled to send to event presenters automatically, and can also be printed off in bulk for more than one event.
- Check out the Arlo for mobile app to see and update registration details on the go in real time.
- The Attendance Register report is limited to 30 sessions per event. The Event Registrants report is designed to accompany the Attendance Register report and includes additional personal details of each registrant.
Example report setting and output
From the reports menu
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Presenters section, select the Attendance Register report.
From an event page
- Open the event you would like to run the report for.
- From the toolbar, press Reports and select Attendance Register.
Hint: Running the report from the event page will use the default settings set up in the Attendance register report.
- To access all report settings on the report page, from the toolbar press Report Settings.
- Once you have chosen the columns you want to be included in your attendance registers, press Save as default from the toolbar, so that these settings are chosen automatically whenever you want to print an attendance register.
- The 'Comments' field in this report is for external use only. Arlo will not populate information in this field.
- To add additional rows for attendees who may show up on the day, enter the number of extra rows you'd like to add to the report.
- To add additional columns, for example for the attendee's signature, enter the labels for the extra columns required. You may add up to eight extra columns.
- To include special dietary requirements (including presenters) and/or disability requirements, select these from the Additional information section.
- To add instructions or other details, add them to the Footer notes.
Note: If running this report in bulk or adding notes to the default report settings, the note should be generic and not specific to that event, presenter, or registrants etc.
- To run the report for multiple events at once, open the Bulk Report tab.
Note: The settings entered in the single report tab will be used to create the bulk report.
Report management features
Learn how to:
- Save default settings for this report
- Save the report as a favourite
- Schedule the report
- Run the report in bulk (print reports for multiple events at once)
- Schedule the attendance register to be sent automatically to each event's presenter before the event starts.
Other relevant reports
|Arlo for mobile app||View registrants' details, update attendance and grades, and send certificates in real time without administrators having to chase up attendance registers and manually enter data in to Arlo.|
|Event Registrants||Designed to accompany the Attendance register report and includes additional personal details of each registrant.|