Key articles for Managing Presenters
- Event Presenters
- Send Event Registrants Report and Attendance Register to Presenters Automatically
- Send an Email to Presenters
- Make a Contact a Presenter
- Edit a Presenter's Website Profile and Privacy Settings
- Import Contacts (Presenters)
- View a Presenter's Activity Calendar and Availability Scheduler
- Provisional Presenters
- Presenter Requests
- Manage Arlo for Mobile App (allow presenter access)
The following screenshots illustrate the tools that are available for managing presenters from the presenter list.
To access these;
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Select the Presenters tab.
View a List of Presenters
- Select the List View which meets your criteria from the dropdown on the left on the presenters page.
- Displayed on website - Displays a list of all presenters whose profile is currently displayed on the website.
- Hidden from website - Displays a list of all presenters whose profile is not currently displayed on the website.
- Presenters with current events - Displays a list of all presenters who are scheduled to present or who are currently presenting events.
- Presenters with no current events - Displays a list of all presenters who are not delivering events currently and who are not scheduled to present in the future.