The following article outlines how to manage clients who operate in multiple locations/have multiple branches within Arlo.
In this Article
Create Head Office Organisation
- Create an organisation in Arlo for each head office. Note: Include the text "Head Office" in the name of the organisation, e.g. "LearningHub (Head Office)"
- Enter the postal address invoices are to be sent to for each head office organisation.
- Do not allow updates to the address fields.
- Proceed to set up the branch organisations.
Create Branch Organisations
- Create an organisation for each branch. Include the text "Branch Office" in the name of the organisation, e.g. "LearningHub Melbourne (Branch Office)"
- Set the Head Office as the Parent Organisation.
Bills Head Office instead of the Branch
If the branches want invoices sent to the head office, rather than their individual branch address, you can select a different billing organisation on each of the branches you set up for a company.