The following article describes the settings related to registrations, including links to registration policies and rules.
In this article:
- General settings (registration forms)
- Configure registration form fields
- Registration communication examples
- Payment settings
- Remember registrant details on registration forms (Remember me)
- Registration policies (self-cancellation, self-transfers, and event terms and conditions)
- Registration rules
- Applications process
General settings (registration forms)
Learn how to set up your website registration forms (includes video).
Configure registration form fields
Registration communication examples
There are a number of registration-related communication that Arlo sends:
- See examples of registration emails sent to registrants
- See examples of change notifications (sent when changes are made to an event)
- See examples of cancellation emails (sent when events are cancelled)
Remember registrant details on registration forms (Remember me)
Arlo's website event registration process allows users to store details of people they have previously registered for an event so the next time they register the individuals, they do not need to re-enter their information. Up to eight sets of registrant information can be stored on a single device.
Note: This is currently only supported for events using the Order process registration method (paid events).
Enable or disable feature
- Open the Settings menu item.
- Select Website integration.
- From the Arlo hosted registration pages and checkout section, click Advanced settings.
- From the Remember Me section, tick Enable previous contact selection.
- Press Save or Save and close.
Using the feature
- When a user registers someone on an event they can tick Remember attendee's details on this computer to save the registrants details.
Note: The registrant can deselect the option if they don't want the computer to remember their details.
- When the registration is completed, their details will be saved.
- When the user registers for another event on the same device, the previous registrant's names will appear in the Select previous attendee drop-down. They can then select the name and the form will be automatically populated with the registrants' details from the last registration.
Registration policies (self-cancellation, self-transfers, and event terms and conditions)
Learn how to create and assign different registration policies (self-cancellation, self-transfers, and event terms and conditions) to your events.
Learn how to restrict registrations on your events with registration rules.