The following process describes how to set up a new administrator (user) who can access the management platform.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click Users.
- Press New Administrator.
- Complete the form.
- Press Save.
The following process describes how to grant administrative access to an existing contact.
- Open the contact you would like to edit.
- Press Edit.
- Select Security tab from the vertical menu.
- Tick Administrator checkbox. Note: A contact can be both a presenter and an administrator.
- Press Save. An Account Activation email is then automatically sent to the new users email address. Sample screenshot below:
The new user clicks the Activate your account link in the email and is then taken to the website to set up their new password. Sample screenshot below:
- Use the contact importer to import contact records for your administrators. Note: The contacts will not be imported with the administrator role.
- For each contact imported, apply the administrator role to their record.
- If you currently have communication turn-off (disabled) on your platform, the account activation email will not have been sent.. You will need to access the account activation email from the communication log and send the new user the details.
- If a user wants to login to Arlo but does not know their password (perhaps they never received the activation email for some reason) then see the I forgot (or never received) my password link below.