The following article explains how to search for a specific event using filters and search suggestions.
Search for an Event
- From the main menu select Events
- Hint: If you know the status of the event you can select from one of the list views to narrow the search.
- Enter a search term into the search box and press Enter.
- As you enter your search, search suggestions will be displayed in the menu. Click the suggestion to be taken directly to the event.
- You can refine your search by selecting one of the search filters (Name, Code, Presenter, Manager, City, Provide, State or Location). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field.
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the right of the search box to display the available list filters.
In the event list, an event that runs only over one day will show with the date/time format Fri 19-Jun-2015, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
An event that runs over multiple days (basic or advanced schedule), will show with the format Fri 19-Jun-2015, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (21-Jun), with 21 Jun being the date the event finishes.