In this article
- About this report
- Access report
- Report settings
- Report management features
- Other relevant reports
The account manager activity report is available on all Arlo service plans.
About this report
The event completion report allows you to view the event completion status and attendance record of a group of individuals for a specific event template.
For example, if a group of people are required to attend an event, you can use this report to identify the following:
- Those who have attended the event.
- Those who have not attended the event, but are currently registered to do so.
- Those who have not attended the event and are not currently registered on an event date.
The report supports multiple date events with individuals, potentially registering multiple times on the same event template. The report summarises the results for each contact and states whether they have attended the event at some point in the past.
Example report setting and output
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Registrations section, select the Event Completion report.
To access all report settings on the report page, from the toolbar press Report Settings.
Report management features
Learn how to: