The following instructions describe how to create a new presenter. Presenters do not have access to the management platform but are able to be given access to the Arlo for Mobile App.
Create a Presenter
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Press New Presenter.
- Enter the presenter's General details, e.g. name, email, etc.
- Select Presenter from the vertical menu.
- Enter the Presenter's Website Settings and Presenter Profile (optional).
Note: This is also where you can choose for the presenter's contact details to be sent to registrants on event communication (e.g. the Event Instructions email).
- Press Save.
Create Multiple Presenters
Make an Existing Contact a Presenter
- Open the contact you would like to make a presenter.
- Press Edit.
- Select Security from the vertical tabs.
- On the Account roles setting, tick Presenter.
- Press Save.
View a Presenter's Website Profile on your Website
Showing presenters on the website means that your presenters will have a website page where you can add biography and qualification details, add a picture, and also select to show their contact details. The page will also show a list of events that they present. Note: Presenter profiles may not be included in your website integration. Contact Arlo Support if you'd like to know more.
- Open the presenter whose profile you would like to view.
- From the Presenter Profile section, click View on website.
Example of a Presenter's Website Profile:
Edit a Presenter's Social Media Details
- Open the presenter you would like to edit.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Within the Internet section on the General settings page, enter the presenter's social media accounts/URLs.
Other articles that may be helpful: