The following instructions describe how to create a new presenter. Presenters do not have access to the management platform but are able to be given access to the Arlo for Mobile App.
Create a Presenter
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Press New Presenter. New presenters will automatically be granted access to Arlo for Mobile and will be sent an activation email.
- Enter the presenter's General details, e.g. name, email, etc.
- Select Presenter from the vertical menu.
- Enter the Presenter's Website Settings and Presenter Profile (optional).Note: This is also where you can choose for the presenter's contact details to be sent to registrants on event communication (e.g. the Event Instructions email).
- If you do not want the presenter to have access to Arlo for Mobile, on the Security tab uncheck API User.
- Press Save.
Create Multiple Presenters
Make an Existing Contact a Presenter
- Open the contact you would like to make a presenter.
- Press Edit.
- Select Security from the vertical tabs.
- On the Account roles setting, tick Presenter. Note: If you would like the presenter to have access to Arlo for Mobile, you also need to make them an API User. Arlo will then send them an activation email for their Mobile App credentials.
- Press Save.
View a Presenter's Website Profile on your Website
Showing presenters on the website mean that your presenters will have a website page where you can add biography and qualification details, add a picture, and also select to show their contact details. The page will also show a list of events that they present. Note: Presenter profiles may not be included in your website integration. Contact Arlo Support if you'd like to know more.
- Open the presenter whose profile you would like to view.
- From the Presenter Profile section, click View on website.
Example of a Presenter's Website Profile:
Edit a Presenter's Social Media Details
- Open the presenter you would like to edit.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Within the Internet section on the General settings page, enter the presenter's social media accounts/URLs.
Other articles that may be helpful: