The following instructions explain how to add Google Analytics to your website so you can track website activity. Learn more about Google Analytics.
- Set up a Google Analytics account. See http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Note: If you already have an account with Google Analytics, we strongly recommend you set up a separate account and tracking code for simplicity. However, you are able to use the tracking code from your existing account to track your Arlo pages through the use of multi domain tracking.
- Send Arlo Support your Google Analytics Tracking Code.
- Login into Google Analytics.
- Select Analytics from the right hand corner menu.
- Your Tracking Code is located in the Websites section.
Once Arlo Support have added the Universal Tracking code, Google Analytics will be enabled on your website.
Note: Any analytics data submitted to Google may take up to 24 hours to appear.
Other articles that may be helpful: