When an order is not marked as Approved prior to the event, then that order will be marked as Expired once the event has started.
If the order is subsequently paid (and the event was actually attended) then the record of that payment needs to be marked as Paid and Approved so the attendee's financial records can be correctly updated.
- Learn more about order states
- Learn how to allow orders with payment types Account and Invoice to be automatically approved
The following instructions describe how to mark an Expired order as Paid and Completed (Approved).
- Open the Order(s) as per attached screenshot
- Press the Mark as Paid icon.
- Confirmation window will pop up.
- Tick Approve order.
- Deselect the Send event instructions check box (as the event has passed).
- Press Mark as Paid.
Other articles that may be helpful: