The following article outlines how to convert text into HTML so that it can be included in the event template importer, and displayed on your event website pages correctly.
- Open the Events menu.
- Press New Event.
- Navigate to the Website tab (you won't be saving the event, so just enter dummy information to get here).
- Copy your text from the external source.
- Paste the content into the Description section.
- Apply the appropriate formatting you would like on the text.
- Press the HTML button.
- Copy the information in the HTML editor.
- Paste this information into your import sheet. The format of the text is now HTML and will be imported as such.