The following article outlines how to convert formatted text (e.g. bullet points) into HTML so that the content can be included in the event template importer and displayed on your event website pages correctly.
- From the main menu, select Events.
- Press New Event.
- Proceed to the Website next step. (You won't be saving the event, so don't need real information).
- Copy the formatted text from the external source.
- Paste the content into the Description section.
- Once the text is in the box, check the appropriate formatting.
- When you have finished formatting the text, press the HTML button.
- Copy the information displayed in the HTML editor.
- Paste this information into your import spreadsheet. This will now be imported as HTML.