The lead feature allows you to manage and track interest in an event or service, capture ideas for new topics, and manage general enquiries.
- If a person sees an event that is not scheduled to run in their location then they can register their interest.
- If a person sees an event which has a date that is not convenient to them then they can register their interest.
- You can create a new event without any date or location and then ask people to register their interest. This allows you to gauge the demand before you commit to running an event.
- If you are planning to run an event you can allow people to register their interest. When you are ready to accept registrations and payments you can then notify them. Capturing registrations of interest in the event will also allow you to gauge the potential demand before you set pricing and schedule the dates and locations.
- Contact Us (Customer enquiry)
- Submit an idea for a new topic
- Register interest in a Private Event
- Register interest in an existing Event/Suggest another date/location
- Capture a Partner Lead
To access your website lead forms follow these instructions.
- Contact us (customer enquiry form), link: <yourwebsite>/contact-us, e.g. Arlo demo site
- Register your interest in a private event (in-house course), link: <yourwebsite>/register-interest?t=2, e.g. Arlo demo site
- Register your interest in an existing event (suggest another date/location), link is located on event page, e.g. Arlo demo site
- Suggest a new course/topic, link: <yourwebsite>/register-interest?t=1, e.g. Arlo demo site
- Partner Lead, link: <yourwebsite>/register-interest?t=5, e.g. demo site
Manage your Leads with Ratings, Follow up dates, Values, Notes, and Attachments
What a user on your website sees when registering their interest in an event or location.