The lead feature allows you to manage and track interest in events you are running, capture ideas for new topics, and manage general enquiries.
Leads can be created by potential registrants using forms on your website, or they can be created manually by administrators, for example your account managers.
- If a person sees an event that is not scheduled to run in their location, they can register their interest.
- If a person sees an event which has a date that is not convenient to them, they can register their interest.
- You can create a new event without any date or location, and then ask people to register their interest. This allows you to gauge the demand before you commit to running an event.
- Register Interest in a Private Event
- Register Interest in an Existing Event/Suggest Another Date/Location
- Capture a Partner Lead
- Contact Us (Customer enquiry)
- Submit an Idea for a New Topic
Enable Leads on Existing Events
You can choose to enable leads on event templates individually. To do this:
- Open the Event Template.
- Press Edit.
- On the Website step, select or deselect the relevant lead options as required.
- Press Save.
Access your Website Lead Forms
- Register your Interest in a Private Event:<YourArloWebsite>/register-interest?t=2, e.g. Arlo Demo Site
- Register your Interest in an Existing Event: Located on Event Website Page
- Contact Us: <YourArloWebsite>/contact-us, e.g. Arlo Demo Site
- Suggest a New Course/Topic: <YourArloWebsite>/register-interest?t=1, e.g. Arlo Demo Site
- Partner Lead, link: <YourArloWebsite>/register-interest?t=5, e.g. Arlo Demo Site
Administrators may need to create leads in Arlo when they talk to prospective clients.
- From the Activities menu, select Leads.
- Press New Lead.
- Choose the type of lead. This will change what fields are on the form, so it is important to select this first. For example, if you select 'existing event' you will be able to choose the event to link the lead to, enabling you to view from the event page in Arlo, that there are leads (more potential registrations).
- Complete the form and press Save.
Example of Event Page with No Scheduled Events
Example of Event Page with Scheduled Events
Manage your Leads with Ratings, Follow up dates, Values, Notes, and Attachments
Event Template List Displaying the Number of Active Leads